Sunday, August 7, 2011

Donald’s Sat. morning message – Serenity Supports Faith: Dinar Recaps 8/6/11

Top O’ The Mornin’ Friends!
Enjoying Serenity today! Asking for and
receiving Serenity from God, and also supporting Serenity by doing what I can to
create it myself [ cleaning the house, paying the bills, handling that which I
may have avoided ( procrastinated )], my faith and confidence is strengthened. I
am comfortable in my own skin, I am effective and efficient, for I am Blessed. I
choose to create and receive Love, exercising the abundant Grace I receive,
putting it to use, instead of selfishly keeping it to myself.
All signs
point to soon. When exactly, no one knows, and truthfully, that knowledge is
irrelevant, until the exact moment it unfolds. I feel it is so very close. Rate?
who knows that either? Some recent signs suggesting 1:1 ( $1 ). Would I prefer a
$11 guru rate, heck ya, but Ill be happy with, and leverage that $1 just as
well.
Truth is I am just grateful to have had a heart and soul to hear
this, and act on it.
All signs also point to unrest, change to the
status quo, disturbance. Now more than ever, I prayerfully ask for Serenity, and
do what I can to also support it myself. In Serenity, I am able to make better
choices, discern, to act with Intelligence, rather than react with emotion. That
will be required in the times ahead.
Today, I shall practice Serenity.
Practice letting go, of fake control, of pain, of isolation. Practice Trust. I
will Be the change I want to see in this world. I will give, rather than take, I
will forgive easily, I will listen and be present. I will let go of old ideas,
have an open mind.
Lets relax and breath frequently, lets stay in the Now
of this day, let us give and receive Love and Knowledge abundantly.
And
Let us know without question, the RV is coming!
Love, Light, and
Blessings to all
Donald
LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials