Sunday, August 7, 2011

More chat

corbin_dallas] *BGG] bboy - I have sources saying it cannot go thru the weekend (very high end sources)... BGG] bboy - I also was just on a call regarding a director in one of the three lettered agencies that gave info that it was going to happen last nite at midnite...we're supposed to be getting some follow up on that info in a little while.
[corbin_dallas] <<< Rich Queen] LISTEN UP. I WANT TO ADDRESS SOMETHING. THIS IS WHY I HATE POSTING ANYWHERE. I HATE BEING MISQUOTED. SOMEONE STARTED A THREAD IN FORUMS SAYING "RICH QUEEN CALLS IT!!!" I DID NO SUCH THING. BGG IS SAYING THE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS ARE OUT. THAT'S GREAT! OKIE SAID THE RATE IS SHOWING ON SCREENS! THAT'S ALSO GREAT! I SAID MY INTEL POINTS TO CASH IN MONDAY. I DID NOT CALL THE RV!!! Rich Queen] AND AS FOR ANY OF YOU WHO WANNA SAY "RICH QUEEN HAS CALLED IT 100 TIMES", CLEARLY YOU MISSED MY FOLLOW UP POSTS. I HAVE GOTTEN ONE HECK OF AN EDUCATION ON THE FACE OF HUMAN GREED WHEN IT COMES TO THIS THING. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES IT HAS BEEN STOPPED? AND BY WHOM? LOOKS LIKE THEY FINALLY HAVE THEM HOGTIED NOW, SO THE RV CAN GO THROUGH***************************************.. OOOM Ghost just posted : RQ - WANT ME TO DELETE THE THREAD THAT SAYS YOU CALLED IT?
[corbin_dallas] from BLC 5:30....from what has been said and printed...(RI) Probably Sunday night or Monday night....I saw...on CNBC they were having a special report on Currency valuations this Sunday night at 6 p.m. CST...Go look it up to the naysayers.... Budget should really be around $3.45....and that's not an "Okie" guess....just write it down and when it happens see how close I am. 7:30 Hey guys:...short and sweet.......there is a report that the Small denoms are being distributed tonight (holy day/Rmaadan).....Now, the coins are to be presented and begin distribution Monday.....CNBC is having a debate on the value of Foreign Currency RIGHT NOW and the importance of it to our country....Italy on CNN is in a "bail-out" procedure with their Central Bank...Folks...Quit worrying and start learning. I am late and in trouble with my wife but this is a fact Right now and is going on Right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials