Sunday, August 7, 2011

WowLewi (Part II – The Big Experiment (TBE)): DV 8/5/11 9:46PM

Part II – The Big Experiment (TBE)
First off I’d like to thank the many DV participants that commented on my original post. I would also like to thank Adam for featuring it on his blog. This was quite humbling and certainly not my intention when stating my opinion(s). In addition I would like to thank the Academy (…OH!, then I woke up). I believe DV is the only site that shows all sides of the story. Trust me when I say “don’t waste your time on the rest”… Been there done that! I’m not trying to PIMP DV just trying to save you the same anguish I experienced.
If you haven’t read the original TBE you can do so by clicking here The Big Experiment – Part One….. This may help put the following rant into context.
Let me start off by reminding everyone I am not, nor do I want or think I am a guru or leader in the Dinar community… If anything my knowledge and intelligence pales in comparison to our respected DV leaders on this site (except EasyRider of course… Joking Easy :rolleyes:). I only transcribe my thoughts to put things into perspective and help some understand the intangible aspects of our investment. So, Let’s get ready to rummmmbbbbllllleeeeee.. Wow I’m different :blink:.
Negative Ninnies: We all know that the Pumpers are greedy egotistical jerks! How about the Naysayers, Debbie Downers, Bob Bummers all claiming to post the truth? I say to these Neg. infested Folk? GET A LIFE… Yes I said… GET. A. LIFE!!! If you are going to be down on the investment (don’t know why if you truly own Dinar) then prove what you are talking about, or at least state “IMO or from my prospective”. It’s amazing if you really pay attention. It’s as if they live to be “right” even when they are not. For example: Adam Montana recently said something to the affect “expecting big news within ten days” I believe we saw a lot in that ten days and yes some big news as well. He did not say “RV” or cash out in ten days… but sure enough the negative nitwits came out of the wood work minutes after the ten days past to bash… Kinda makes you think they had that post already written and then just cut and pasted it when the clock struck Twelve.
I myself, actually stepped out there and generated some excitement over some of our fellow Dinarians doing a visualization day that many took part in at 9am on a Saturday. We all prayed and/or visualized (whatever floats your boat) for this to happen in July. This was fun and hopefully gave a sense of empowerment to some people. Sure enough though, August 1st the snide little comments embedded in other posts started. BASHERS… I was not hurt but you should realize (if you have a beating heart) that many are understandably sensitive with this investment… Whether they are in to deep on their own accord or not.. Please think of the ramifications before you write this crap! It’s easy to hide behind a monitor. If you need attention buy a DOG!!!
The Lopsters: It’s one thing to be a Lopster because you truly believe the Dinar will RD (LOP)… But, let me ask you… Why be so negative and hurtful? Some may say they are trying to protect the Dinar community… Well step off your High Horse for a second and STOP trying to scare people. Let’s say for a second the Dinar Lops… Yes that would SUCK!!! But to indicate that their investment would be worthless and they mine as well use it for toilet paper is IMO very misleading and puts you in the same class as a Pumper. If the Dinar RD’s and then DOES NOT RV and freezes in value (not going to happen) it is still worth what you spent on it minus the dealers take. So in this scenario… (which I disagree with) you would have built up a savings account of a bit less than you spent. I think the reality is a lot of people wouldn’t have even saved the money anyways. So this is a plus… Not good, I know, but not the end of the world. So to the Lopsters that engage in an open friendly debate… Keep (Pun intended) it coming… To the LOBSTERS that are hateful… We understand that you probably have some Mommy issues and we are concerned :lol:.
This is not a Lottery: I believe that the Lopster talk and negativity overly effect people because of their personal expectation when entering this investment. If you buy a lottery ticket, you know going in that it is more than a million to one chance that you will hit the big one. So people don’t live and die on bad news. IMO many of us thought coming into the Dinar investment that it may be greater than a 50% chance to hit the big time. Therefore, more was invested monetarily and emotionally than should have been and people ride the roller coaster. I have a buddy that is an emotional wreck over this and he doesn’t even visit the forums. He just hears a rumor from someone here and there. He now checks in with me and I calmly tell him “We will see and be patient”.
Folks, the ride is just getting good… Good things come to those who (Patiently) wait. I don’t believe in a LOP but (Strong Language alert!), HECK! If it does we all have some unexpected savings and then with an RV we may triple our money…. Again I don’t think it will LOP.
Bank Rumors II: Think of this next time you read a crazy bank story.
If there is 3 million Dinar holders in the US. (Which I doubt) and half of them ran to the bank the same day of the RV (hard to believe) to cash in to our 6,453 banks in the US (as of March 31st, 2011). This would mean… Worst case scenario, an average bank would get a little over 200 Dinar cash-ins in one day… that’s 25 an hour. Even if they had one person dedicated to foreign currency exchange… WAIT FOR IT… OMG.. They may have a very busy day… So, no!!! IMO the banks are not scrambling to hire and train staff for our special event… Always look at the numbers.
RV will be great when it happens but IMO… no bank lines, no waiting, no extra staffing, no problem.
Not even Bank Managers will know about the RV… and if they do they are told to keep their trap SHUT!!! Imagine if the bankers told their employees and clients… Oops!!! No more employees, no more Dinar and no more investment… Investments pay off for people in the KNOW… Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.
Our Soldiers will Quit Upon an RV: First let me preface this statement by stating I bleed Red, White and Blue and as a proud US Citizen and Rotarian I know 100% that our freedom is in the hands of our great “Volunteer Forces”. My family which includes a beautiful wife and Seven Kids (That i know of) always take the time to thank our Military Personel when we see them out and about. Please remember, regardless of your political preferences… You wouldn’t have what you have without our soldiers bravery. FREEDOM BABY!!!
Now that I got that out of my system, let me say that it is ludicrous to believe that any Dinar holding soldier in the M.E. would drop their rifles and come home the day the RV occurred. Really??? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! First, these are dedicated “Volunteer Soldiers” that are willing to give their life for our country. If a few decided to bail, it couldn’t happen anyway because they would be considered AWOL (Any Military Peeps feel free to chime in here if I’m wrong). I do believe after their tour is over many may not re-enlist but more power to them, they already served our great country. How ironic would it be if the Military numbers eventually did reduce because of the RV? WoW!!! Obama would get his wish and not look like the bad guy. Kinda makes me go… HMMMM!!!!
Obama has control: Seriously??? IMO this is way bigger than Obama. Yes I said it. If this is for real, we are talking about one of the most dramatic events to hit this planet! Step back and thing of the ramifications of this event, positive and negative… What will it do to our debt? The USD, The Yen, The Euro? Their will be parties and possibly riots… Not everyone will be happy… There may be one button pusher but there are many powerful players holding the hand of the button pusher IMO.
CBI Auctions: I have read many post regarding the CBI auctions and how credible they are. I’m not a buyer on this statement. Food for thought. Q: Have they ever posted the auctions late? A: Yes. Q: Have they ever not posted? A: Yes. Q: Have they ever posted back to back identical numbers? Oops. We weren’t supposed to see that. A: I think so. Q: Have they ever revised their previously posted numbers. A: Yes. Final Q: So, why put so much validity into what the CBI “posts” as their auction?
IRAQ MEDIA: This actually cracks me up. :lol: First of all, when is the American media consistent and get it right? Supposedly our media isn’t influenced by our government ….. Oh, I’m choking…ayeeeee. Hold on a second…Whooo that was a close one. I’m coming Martha… Anyways, do you actually believe that the Iraqi news reports are all accurate? 50 LOP articles 27 RV, 10 Allawi and Maliki are friends, 22 they hate each other, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree (So, that’s where David Cassidy is). Let’s at least agree on one thing. If the Iraqi government actually stated that their Dinar is going to RV on this Date at this Rate and it was believable it would be the best thing for our psyche temporarily but the absolutely worst thing for our investment. Folks, we DO NOT want to know. If we do it can’t happen. Stay patient or become a patient.
Which Iraqi can we trust?: Well, let’s think about it. Maliki, Allawai, Saleh and sometimes Talabani talk a lot and are very inconsistent in what they say. So… if their lips are moving they might be a “Redneck”… sorry I meant lying (and not with their head on the pillow). Shabibi speaks infrequently and seems to be consistent in his statements… Ding, Ding, Ding… The Winner is SHABS…. IMHO of course.
I think Adam “may” be wrong: Let the banning begin. Actually much respect YO!! Adam has stated that he doesn’t foresee an RV in August because the Iraqi’s have shown an 8 year history of accomplishing just about nothing during Ramadan. He says, (if I recall) “Look at patterns”. In all due respect I think the only thing consistent with these people are their flip flopping inconsistencies. Do I see an RV in August? I have know idea, but I will say they will get things done this month and keep progressing. This may fit perfectly in to my MAIN MAN SHABS plan of RV during a holiday. Just Sayin, Ya’ll.
IMO There is no reward without risk. It’s easy to be the “I Told You So Guy” (After the fact)… We all took a risk on this “INVESTMENT” and I believe it will pay off… If anything, I hope we are all visualizing or at least thinking of what we can do for others when this comes through. Our world has some major challenges right now as does our Country… How cool would it be to look back and know that you were part of ending AIDS, or delivering Potable water to an entire country, ending malaria, or something else amazing? Stay positive. We got this!!!
We can lead like we once did. WE THE PEOPLE. God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials