Sunday, August 7, 2011

OOM chat

[tomcat17] 8:05 am [RICH QUEEN] Rich Queen: I just got word that these last-minute delays this week have been for a GOOD reason. The Good Guys have been busy little beavers, plugging up any holes that could allow a blood-sucker to secretly drain our funds from us like a vampire bat (know how sneakily they feed? Their saliva has a numbing agent and anti-coagulant in it.
[tomcat17] They latch on undetected and get fat while the cow they are feeding on is oblivious) - this is more to do with the WGS and PP funds. But the two go hand in hand -WGS IS NEEDED TO FUND RV PAYOUTS. WGS and PP release, RV release - gotta happen within hours of each other. The window of hours I was given today obviously wasn't enough time to close all the gaps.
[tomcat17] Tonight is a GREAT possibility (got 2 texts today from someone with a White House source who got tons of confirmation on this- texted me that earlier, then again about an hour ago), but as has been stated by others this all should jump off by Monday.

[duckyboy] I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU WHAT I AM DOING... I HAVE SOME GET CONTACTS THAT PROVIDE INTEL (I CALL IT RUMORS). THESE CONTACTS SHOULD KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE RV. I ALSO READ ALL THAT I CAN FIND ABOUT IRAQ. DO I BELIEVE THEM? NO, BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL PREDICTED IT RV'ING WITHIN THE LAST 30-45 DAYS. AM I UPSET? NO. I AM NOT UPSET (AND YES, I DO NEED THE MONEY AND SO DOES THE WORLD). I LOOK AT THIS WHOLE RV IN ONE WAY - THE RV BELONGS TO THE IRAQIS.... WHICH IS 100% TRUE. IT IS UP TO THEM TO PUSH THE BUTTON, NOT O, NOT TIMMIE G, NOT THE UK (YES, THEY DO RUN THE IMF, BUT THE IMF GAVE THE IRAQIS 12 MONTHS TO GET THINGS DONE TO WHERE THEY CAN PUSH THE BUTTON WITH A LIST OF WHAT TO DO, NOT TO MENTION SHABIBBI'S LIST. THE 12 MONTHS END THIS MONTH. THE LIST IS COMPLETED ALL DONE... NOW IT'S UP TO SHABS TO PUSH THE BUTTON. WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN? SOON.

[divinegrace] duckyboy Read the same and a year ago they gave them 1 year to complete. We all heard they were ahead of schedule..not so but looking like it is getting close to the wire. Aug 12th 2010, I think was that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials