Saturday, April 30, 2011

TX_Ranger Rumor: Found on Another Site

THIS IS HOW CLOSE WE REALLY ARE Some current pieces of the puzzle put together….IMO #1 TX_RANGER
(Just an opinion) (Treat as a rumor)
Posted Today, 02:50 PM
Here is my take on some of the current information out there and how it might fit together. I’m using this approach under the assumption that if anyone really knew a rate or date they could not make a huge announcement of that information.
I was on the call last night and was really encouraged that we are close the RV. I know SteveI and his team try to present the information as straight forward as they can but I always seem to pick up on some small pieces of information while they in the forums and try to connect them to the CC. I’m not sure if I’m just really wanting this RV to happen or am I correctly reading into the information given. Either way here is my view point.
A couple of days ago SteveI never stated (in the forums) a specific rate or date but did give ranges for both. They were above $3.00 and below $4.00 and before May 19th. Now I have seen an update to that date range of before May 10th. Also note that this information was not given as a major announcement but rather in a thread that had over 70,000 views and over 1,100 posts. If you were not looking you wouldn’t have seen it. Now on the CC, none of the above information was given. Not complaining at all about that but curious as to why there was no mention of this rate and date range. Like I have already stated, it probably can’t be given as an announcement….just casually passed along. Also on the CC as soon as the Team, meaning SteveI, JoeP, Ray, etc entered the CC someone immediately asked JoeP about a rate of $4.40…JoeP immediately without hesitation said “Not even close!” That type of immediate response gave me a good impression that JoeP, either knows the rate or a good range on the rate which SteveI has already hinted to in the forums. JoeP also stated really quickly that if someone were to buy the Kuwait Dinar at a bank they would pay approx. $4.11 but the value is approx. $3.66. Why did JoeP throw that out there?? Would that be in reference to the $4.40 being on the bank side?? $4.11 – $3.66 = $0.45. Now….$4.40 – $0.45 = $3.95. Close to my guess of $3.86 on the RV. Not really sure on this…think I might be reaching a little here.
Also, on the CC at the end of the intel portion JoeP brought up some information about there not being any auctions on this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He also referred to Frank Villa when making this point and said that Frank thinks this is important. That’s all that was said with no other explanation of the absence of no auctions. Now….I have listened to some of Franks calls lately and in those calls he has talked about the 3 days with no auctions. He also stated that Shabibi is on record of saying (some time ago) that he needed 3 days to do the RV and one of those days would be a holiday. Well Sunday in their Labour Day Holiday and with no auctions on Friday and Saturday as well as Sunday puts us looking really really good for next week. Frank seems to think that this next week looks really really good too. This also fits in the time frame given by SteveI.
Now granted there is tons of other information in my head that I’m also using in conjunction with all the information on the PD CC, forums and Frank’s CC. There is more informatin I could share but it would seem like I’m rambling on. So with all that said, I’m arriving at May 4th or 5th with a rate close to $3.86. There is my 2 dinar worth of information gathering and processing. Like I stated before, I’m not sure if I’m trying to make all the information work together or is it actually working together. Time will tell. Thanks for your time.
Disclaimer…..this is just my opinion derived from information given using my own thought process. If any of the above information I used is wrong then I will apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials