Monday, April 11, 2011

Frank Update: Frankly Speaking 4/10/11 #2

RUMOR RUMOR

Good evening Family,
IN THE BEGINNING………….When I first got involved with the IQD investment I knew very well to pay more attention to Shabibi who holds the keys to the CBI and the country’s money. In the beginning……….of last year Shabibi really got my attention when he said he was going to introduce the LD’s in 2010. I am known for saying…………”I don’t trust the GOI” and I didn’t when I first got involved with this investment………still don’t. They let us all down last April by hijacking the Democratic process of a free election by artificially creating a chronic filibuster titled……….”I lost my cabinet members and I can’t get up”. I must admit to being rather excited at the beginning of last year because logic said based on Shabibi’s comments as soon as the GOI was seated after the elections ……….his plan would go into effect. Especially with him announcing that they had already collected 70% of the 000’s in February. It was only a matter of time for everything to come together at the same intersection. I was expecting a head on collision with red fireworks. We know that many months were wasted in 2010 that took us to an interesting observation by our Teams in October. Shabibi came out into the open……..an extremely rare thing…….to talk to the Iraqi citizens via their TV. From October to January of this year we saw the constant heartbeat that proclaimed the IQD would soon return to respectability with value. As we have studied together Family ……..we know that the UNSC gave the green light to M to work on the IQD. We know that in February of this year M gave that same green light to S and at that moment the UST locked themselves up for the months of February and March at the CBI to improve the IQD. Systems were implemented within banks so that the CBI could talk to the world. Look at Visa………look at Citi Bank visiting the M of Finance in Baghdad last week. Look at Reuters sticking its neck out like a turtle awakening from a sleep to once again cheer for the IQD. Last week………S used one of his aids to remind the Iraqi people that they wish to return the IQD value to the 70’s and 80’s. That was at least a 3+ rate. This is a mantra that has been drummed by S since 2005. The campaign restarted as we shared with you in October of 2010. IMO……it is of good value to us to realize why the mantra ceased in February ……….S was busy with the UST. This pattern starts again since last week ………when the UST left? There is too much evidence from the LOI to the IMF to the WTO finished with their training of Iraq and pleased with a rate that apparently they have seen from the CBI.
Yes………IN THE BEGINNING………S made it very clear to the world what his plans are for his country’s currency once they have a GOI that is not ashamed to face the world. But…….this is no longer the beginning……..is it Family? I want to thank WALKINGSTICK for being a faithful soldier of news to us. Last night after my Admin/Mod meeting I told them all that DELTA was hyperventilating when he called me that evening. I said that S had once again told the Iraqi people via TV that they were about to improve the value of their currency because they had lifted the 000’s. Please note………he did not say as he did in ’05 that this is my plan to do so. Do you see the pattern? Below is our Brother’s article that is very encouraging. I want you to also take note of the second article that comes from Reuters. LOL………if you are happy and you know it clap your hands. I wish to thank MEDIC67 for helping me with the second article. Teamwork…….love it
RUMOR RUMOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials