Monday, April 11, 2011

Seeking the Truth…

All,
Here are a few random things I feel I need to throw out there today…
1. We’ll see very soon if the rumors proclaiming an imminent RV is headed our way (apparently as early as 2pm Eastern US Time TODAY?), but NOTHING I’m receiving from credible sources I speak with indicates this is happening today or tomorrow. Unless this is the most secretively covered-up secret that has been let out to only OUR most connected and relationship-blessed “Gurus” and “Info-Sharers” here within the online Dinar-following world, I do NOT expect to see any change today.
Again, this is what I am personally hearing from my apparently “limited” connections.  I hope what my connections are sharing with me are wrong, and that those who are “sticking their necks out to share” on other sites are correct.  I really want them to be right and for my information to be wrong. I guess we’ll see soon enough.  It very tiresome to try and make sense of it all, as I am sure many of you feel the same.
2. There apparently (based on several emails I’ve received) several of you confused about a couple of things regarding cash-in for Dinar Trade.  Here are the questions and answers:
  • Question: Can only those who’ve purchased from Dinar Trade cash in with Dinar Trade?
  • Answer: NO!  Anyone will be able to cash in when the time comes.  First-come / First-serve when it comes to appointments.  It does NOT matter where you’ve purchased Dinar.  If you have it on your person, then you can cash it in.  It’s cash, and as such, can be exchanged for the going rate.
  • Question: Can you cash in where the proceeds go into an LLC or other entity?
  • Answer: YES! Just like you’ll need your personal ID when cashing in, you will need your EIN (IRS-given Tax ID Number) to send money to your entity.  Bring the proper paperwork and you’re good-to-go
I hope the above is helpful.  I didn’t post the first to create controversy, to put anyone down, or to bring a buzz-kill to all this talk about an RV today, but I do feel it is my ethical and moral obligation, having the entire dinar-following world reference my site, to share what I’ve been hearing (or NOT hearing).
Go Truth… Go Dinar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials