Monday, April 11, 2011

Mike Post: Peoples Dinar 4/11/11

The more I think about this, and the more reading/research I do, I just keep feeling more and more confident. After careful consideration, I have reached this short conclusion and again… It’s JMO!
I think the RV has indeed been signed off on and all communication tests are complete. I feel it is just waiting to be activated. However, I don’t know what the trigger is… Complete GOI maybe??? That’s the only thing WE can see as a possible holdup. Am I wrong???
I’m just thankful to god that my friend thought enough of me to include me on this knowledge last year. I have been able to help over twenty friends and family take part as well.
I don’t know why exactly, but I felt the need to post this. Maybe for the purpose of reminding everyone that we are BLESSED to be a part of this life changing event!
Thank you for reading!
Mike
rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials