Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bank Rumor: Dinar Vets 1/14/11

I called my sister today to heckle her about how she thinks it’s about to RV. She lives a thousand miles away from me. She’s the one that got me into this investment. She says (on another Dinar forum) she was talking to the woman that was unable to cash out in Kuwait because she was a foreigner from the US. They were having an RI in Kuwait and soon it would RV wide.

I said it sounded like a big load to me. :rolleyes:
Then she said she went to her local bank in Washington state and asked a few questions. Asked if she could cash in currency at their bank. He said she most certainly could. He asked. “what currency did she have”? She said, “Iraqi Dinar”. He said she couldn’t now but soon she would be able to. Something was happening and it would hit next week. In the basket of currencies 17 countries were set to RV. He asked how much she was going to cash in. She said a small amount at first like 250,000 Dinars. He didn’t know much about it as was amazed at how much she had. I have a few more details but that’s all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials