Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Frank26 Resigns as CEO from KTF Missions

All,
I am posting this to inform everyone that Frank Villa (Frank26) has resigned as CEO of KTF Missions.  I gave him a call this morning and he asked me to post this news so all would know quickly of his change in status.
Just so you know, this was an amicable departure by Frank from KTFM.  He now feels more free to assist others without the restraints of a 501(c)(3) organization shackling him every which way.  This also protects him from the potential concerns that tied his private pursuits online with those that were with KTFM. Due to the sensitive laws surrounding 501(c)(3) organizations, he needed to act decisively and move towards that which he felt was best for him and his family, those who support and follow him, and KTFM.
If you are interested, you can find him at his new “internet home” at the following URL:
He told me he is planning on holding his Bible study at 7:30pm tonight, then around 8-8:30pm he will hold a forum to explain all that is going on, all that he wishes to do, and why he has made the choice to leave KTFM… for good.
I know this will be received by some as shocking or concerning.  Please join him if you wish to seek to understand.  As for me, I wish him the very best in his new endeavors.
Go Frank… Go KTFM… Go Dinar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials