Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Rumors: Planet Dinar 4/3/11 (2 Individual’s Bank Experiences)

1- “As all was happening Friday 4/1 with all the hype going down, I made a call to the Chase main branch in one of the northern large cities in NY. This was at 5pm last night as I didnt realize they were open until 6pm. I spoke with the representative with the intentions of just wanting to know what all information was necessary to get private accts set up with them and keep preparing for the R/V. As we got further into the questions, the representative asked in the end what currency we were talking about and i told him it was the IQD. Exactly 26 minutes later, I got a call back from the branch manager. He quickly went right into wanting to set up an appointment with me on Monday or Tuesday to discuss in branch different accts that can be opened and what investment options I can go with through them. I set up for an appt on tuesday mornin but was told if it needed to be moved to monday he would be more than happy to accomodate me then also. This is 100% truth and i have the logs from my phone to show the time stamps. Hope others out there can get this same kind of treatment and success with their banks or new banks for that matter. ALSO…. so it is known, I currently am not an account holder with Chase, I was making this call to get the information to be able to get into the bank.”
2- “I hear these great story about the Bank of America & Chase. So I said to myself let me try. So I went to Wells Fargo just see what will happen. I sat down in their chair and waited for somebody to come talk to me. About 5 mins later Mr.**** BrokerI age backyonderociate ask me’How can I help you’? I was so scared I dont know why but scared. I said to myself lets get it together. So I ask him do Wells Fargo handle foreign Cur: After I said that he ask me what do I have and my reply IRD. After that he wouldn’t stop talking: We can do this and this and this: He would not shut up that was a good thing. He was giving me all kind of info. The kicker when he mention DinarBanker to me. He said we can handle the process/ takes a week for everything to clear and D-bankers his eyes got big very big they are excellent in handling everything in processing. I had to go back to work: on my way out the door he made sure I rec’d his business card and said to me please please call me when you are ready.
RUMOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials