Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Few Financial Tidbits

Dear Friends and Investors,
Here are a few financial tidbits that came across my desk early this morning that I wanted to share with all of you.
I have been extremely busy this week writing newsletters and doing interviews with financial media outlets.   I’m completely burned out and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.    Early this morning got several alerts and decided to pass them on.
To begin with, I received notice that Spanish housing prices could soon drop by as much as 50%, their GDP by 20%, and interest rates could rise 17%.   All within the next few months.    You may be asking yourself, why are you telling me this if I live in America?
The answer is, our US banks are heavily vested in Europe.  When the financial markets collapse in Europe the entire US banking system will go into the toilet.    I try to share this information well in advance so that you are better prepared to deal with things when the s%&# hits the fan.    Otherwise, I would not waste my time on a beautiful Saturday morning typing this update.
I have already told you about Portugal.   They will need a $99 billion dollar bailout and let me tell you that Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel has said in so many words, Germany will not continue to bailout the PIIGS indefinitely on the backs of German taxpayers.     She is between a rock and a hard place with the German public and the EU bureaucrats in Brussels.    It’s heading for a confrontation and bad ending I’m afraid.
I also received an update you tube video regarding the nuke issue in Japan and the future economic outlook globally from an interview of Nicole Foss by Max Keiser.   I thought part two of the interview was the most telling, so I have added it below.   Again, I see this as further confirmation of my belief we are heading into a very difficult deflation cycle that almost everyone cannot see.
My confirmation is coming from Foss, Prechter, Shedlock, Guarino, Larson, Shepherd as well as economists who are fellow members of the Econometric Society.   Most experts who understand the numbers know the inflation argument is dead wrong.   I personally have given up trying to convince people who refuse to learn math and would rather follow the herd.   However, for those of you who still have a brain, I will do my best to keep you informed so that you can get through these difficult times unharmed.     Frankly, the only that could save us now is a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.
Here’s the recent interview with Nicole Foss who I have said many times is the smartest woman on the planet.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Keeping it real,
XXXXX XXXXXXXX
P.S.  Before I forget I wanted to share with all of you a response I received from my friend Warren Edward Pollock who’s video I shared with thousands of my subscribers yesterday.    I asked Warren a question.   When the American Empire eventually falls, where do you think the new empire will rise?    I asked because I wanted to know where my children would have the best opportunity to thrive.   Here was his response:
“Australia (but we see the downside to Australia and New Zealand recently).. Montreal Quebec (from personal experience having lived there its a great place to raise a family.).   Look for countries with small populations relative to resources.”.
I thought this was an interesting response I wanted to share.
In case you missed Warrens excellent video, here it is again: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials