Saturday, March 26, 2011

USDinarBank Dealer Uses Unscrupulous Practice to try and Destroy Competitor… AVOID!!!

All,
I normally wouldn’t get in the middle of what appears to be USDinarBank.com’s effort to try and discredit Ali and Dinar Trade, but what I’ve received today is an outright irresponsible effort on the part of USDinarBank.com to attack Ali, and I personally won’t stand by and see this happen.
Please view the image below and make up your own mind.  In my opinion, USDinarBank has just signed its death warrant, as they have irresponsibly announced to their entire customer base the following ridiculous and false claim.  It’s clear there’s something going on, and the timing of this now blatant effort of USDinarBank to do this is too close to the ludicrous rumor posted by a fly-by poster on Dinar Vets yesterday.  This, to me, is VERY STRANGE BEHAVIOR by a dinar dealer, coming after the largest dealer in the world.  Ali… you and Dinar Trade have my blessing! 
Bill Burbank (owner), David Pratt, and USDinarBank… SHAME ON YOU!!!  GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!  If you don’t know the truth, feel free to CLICK HERE and listen to my Tidbits Radio program from last night where Ali and I discussed Dinar Trade and all the issues you CLAIM in your email to your clients below.  Also, you can read what I posted a few days ago RIGHT HERE regarding this very issue.  The information in that post didn’t take me long at all to find, verify, and prove before I posted the facts.
Bottom line, it’s OLD NEWS, and what you’ve done today only discredits YOU and your business, and places you square in the middle of an easy-to-prove lawsuit.  It’s clear SOMEONE is after Ali and Dinar Trade, and I for one am tired of it, and can no longer hold my tongue or writings on such matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials