Saturday, March 26, 2011

Member Info… from Kuwait

My name is Andy and I have been a loyal DD reader for about six months now. I love the site and I think it can be attributed to your no-nonsense attitude and your high personal standards. I think the community is pretty awesome as well. I am writing in regards to a conversation I had with my uncle. He lives in Kuwait and works for a major oil company as a director of oil exploration.
During our conversation I had to ask about the IQD. He was unaware of my favorite investment, but he was aware of the interesting financial activity going on in Iraq. To his knowledge there have been no cashouts at all. He said that while oil is rising in price because of the recent political situations, Iraq is struggling to produce oil because of their lack of infrastructure. He went on to say that while the demand for oil is high, the demand for water and other utilities is much higher. I trust my uncle, he has a keen eye for political situations, and he is intimately involved with the oil industry in the middle east.
This leads me to believe that he would be one of the first to know if any such situation occurred, especially because of the relationship between the IQD and oil. Furthermore, he said he was going to go start stockpiling some dinar. He wasn’t aware of the RV situation, but he knows that IQD will go up in value, it’s only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials