Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fire Fighter in Iraq Rumor: Peoples Dinar 3/30/11

Posted Today, 10:24 AM
We were just briefed that there has been and is expected to be a lot more celebratory gunfire in Baghdad. Something happened and Iraqis are firing guns in the air in celebration. This is only @ 15 minutes old. I am checking with folks in the know to see what they are celebrating. Stay tuned !!!
This is first hand from one of our troops there. His name is Fire Fighter in Iraq.
Posted Today, 10:45 AM
OK. Please understand this is only rumor to me at this point. BUT, what I got from a contact in the embassy is that they UNOFFICIALLY voted on the Security Minister candidate and he will be officially voted in tomorrow. Nothing was mentioned about RV but this item was specifically told to me. All that said, I am still guardedly optimistic.

rumor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials