Saturday, March 26, 2011

Johnny Post: Peoples Dinar 3/24/11 (A Strange Dinar Story)

A strange Dinar story -

Here is a rather weird story about an incident that took place about two months ago; end of January. Take it for what it’s worth. . .
Ok, this seems to be the place to share this second hand “Spooky” intel since what I’m about to share could be a little into the spiritual realm. It is second hand though because the person it happened to did not want to share it for fear of bashing. He is a PD member and is a pastor from a northern Colorado town. If you do some research you might be able to find him and pm him yourself. I’ll let him know that I posted this so that he could confirm or deny! LOL! Anyway, this is it: This happened back in late January during the Egyptian uprising.
He was at a Carl’s Jr. having a meeting with his youth pastor about church stuff.  When they finished eating and meeting, they got up and began to walk out. There was man that was sitting behind him that had a peculiar look. He described him as an ethnic looking man with olive skin and dark hair and the physic of a UFC fighter, with strong features and a chiseled chin. My friend was so detailed about his looks that I teased him (the pastor) and said, “Dude, do you have a man crush going on or what??”
He said that there was something energizing about his presence, but he can’t describe what it was. So this man asked, “Where’s your church?” while he is looking/texting on his smart phone, never looking up. My friend was a little thrown off because this man would not look up. My friend answered and said, “We are just down the road, you should come and visit us on Sunday”. The man said that he is just passing through, but then asked, “Do you believe in coincidence?” My friend said, “No”. The man then said, “Sit down I want to tell you something that will help prepare your family and church for what is going to happen“. So they sat and the man wrote on the back of his Carl’s Jr. receipt the name of a Dinar site, gave it to him and said, “Go to this website and order some Iraqi dinar”. My friend told him that he has some and is familiar with the Iraqi Dinar.
The man told him, “Good, it’s going to revalue soon and when it does, you need to buy silver and gold, because once it does, everything is going to change”. My friend said, “Well, we heard that it’s supposed to RV any day now”. The man responded, “Not yet, but soon. What you see going on in Egypt is going to happen in two more middle eastern countries and the US will go into another war.” and then he said this, “When it does happen, it will RV at 318; when it does RV, everything is going to change”. My friend said that he was fluttery in his spirit and not able to think straight when this man was talking. He was able to ask him, “So how do you know this, what do you do?” The man answered, “I do what I do and I’m good at it“. My friend then left with his Youth Pastor feeling weird. When my friend finally got his composure moments later, he turned around and went back to talk to him some more, but the man was gone. (Of course!).
Now I know this sounds weird, but it happened. What was even weirder to me and my wife was, 2 weeks before this encounter, my wife was in prayer and she heard the Lord say, “I do what I do and I’m good at it” She wrote it down in her prayer/prophetic book and told me about it. I blew it off like I usually do but when this happened with my friend I got the heebeegeebees! So take it for what it is. I kept telling him to post this, but the bashers scared him away. This whole thread is about spooky stuff so I thought it would fit. Take it for what its worth to you or throw it away.
I’m an Assembly of God pastor and have nothing to gain for posting this. My friend is also a pastor so he has nothing to gain from making this up. He still has the Carl’s Jr receipt that this man wrote on if you would like a pic of it look him up and send him a message.
One more thing, my friend asked him his name and he said my name is “Abriel”, which means, “Congregation of God”.
MY COMMENT:
I have no way of verifying this, but if this did happen in late January, it foretold the present war in Libya.
Likewise, the UN resolution authorizing this war in Libya was passed on March 18 (3/18), and the bombs began to fly the next day.
March 18 was indeed a watch date for me, as it has been ever since 1986 when I had a dream about that date. In my dream came a prophetic revelation, spoken through a bank teller who was handing me money (in the dream): “This is the beginning of a lot of money.”
In the dream, I responded to her: “Would you repeat that for me? I want to remember it when I wake up.”
How weird is that?
Anyway, I remembered it word for word when I woke up.
As early as last July, Ron and I were discussing this very dream, and wondering if perhaps the dinar would revalue on March 18. At the time, the date was too far into the future to consider seriously, but we have now passed that date. The dinar did not revalue, but now comes this strange account posted above.
There is probably more to the “318” than meets the eye. It could be a time of day or perhaps the starting point of a countdown. It’s hard to say at this point. All we can say for sure is that the UN essentially declared war on Libya on March 18, and that this strange man at the restaurant seemed to say that the dinar would not revalue until after America had entered another war. He indicated that the revaluation would come afterward, but did not say how long after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials