Saturday, March 26, 2011

SteveI Update: Peoples Dinar 3/25/11 9:30pm

I just got a very long text and call from my partner in Iraq a little bit ago.
Here are several huge events that was confirmed to me.
1. The IMF will be making a second distribution to the government of Iraq of $450 million next week. The last distribution was a year ago. The IMF required that the first distribution be used for certain things and then they would get the second distribution.
2. The Ministry of Finance has called all his general managers from all over Iraq to come to Baghdad for a very special meeting Sunday. Wonder what that could be about? Just let me guess.

3. Also, the minister of finance was at the US Embassy today for a meeting but I am not sure of the exact content from the meetings.
4. I asked my partner if the Visa cards could be used outside of Iraq. He said that people that fled Iraq during the war and went to Jordan can use their Visa cards at certain Jordanian banks to receive their semi-monthly payments from the government. These aren’t like our Visa cards per say.
This is not a lot but what I have is not only huge, but powerful.
Guys, number two was the news I have been waiting for all day. I know my weekend will get great now, as should yours. The finish line is now inches away finally.
As we go into a very long and possible great weekend, please remember to Trust God for today–and prepare for tomorrow because God seldom does great things in a hurry.
God Bless each and every one of you.
Love you all!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials