Sunday, March 13, 2011

Poppy2 Rumor: G.E.T. 3/12/11 (Info from Israel)

5:18 PM all people have contacted me today AND GUYS i JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY FRIEND IN tx that had just got off a family call in isreal and on their national news they just announced iraq dinar was to be revalued asap. GLORY GLORY he also stated their news is not like ours and they don’t report anything till they have facts??? I have gotten no less than 13 text and emails from different informants and researchers all saying this is the end of our ride and the announcement will be made Sunday or early Monday. I am not crossing anything I am not superstitious at all but I will stay prayed up and ready to receive my BLESSINGS, glory glory i am so excited i am taking a blue pill and celebrate wow wow i am so ready here is what i think announcement on Monday we can set appointments beginning Tuesday on wed the Iraq dinar will be listed and shown
[poppy2] new life starts this week i expect announcement on sun, or mon, set appointments for cash in on tuesday un basket announced wed with the dinar within it and they will be inducted into the wto on the 18th of this month. Curious with the IMF being in Iraq on wed meeting with minister of finance, wto and cbi Shabibi I am concerned with what rate they have agreed upon I suspect it will be higher than first stated because they have much more reserves than first reported.
GOOD NIGHT ALL
POPPY2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials