Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baghdaddy Neal: Goodmorning from the sands and T Walls of Iraq

March 18th, 2011 10:40 pm

Good Morning, from the sands and T Walls of Iraq.
As I mentioned before, the first thing I do every morning once I get to the office, is pull up the DD web site and see what “news” is posted today.  As many have stated on here numerous times, the “Intel” has not been correct…even once.  However, I do find the web site entertaining as I watch week after week the Gurus trying to explain why their promise of an imminent RV did not occur.  We should not be too concerned with their comments, and should realize by now that they know nothing more than we do.  I LIVE in Iraq, so I am certain that I will hear the screaming in the streets long before it is news in the rest of the world.  GOD is in charge of pushing the button. It will happen when His Will dictates it to.  Sit back…relax….put a plan together on how your new found Blessings can be used to help others, not just yourself. Go Dinar Daddy!  Go…RV !!!!!
Baghdaddy Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials