Sunday, March 13, 2011

CEO Update: Peoples Dinar 3/12/11

Hi everyone…
We have received information from our source in Iraq today that all is finished and the RV is ready to go. Maliki is eager to get this done and has indicated all issues are complete. It appears as I indicated in my last post we are within a day or so now and possibly hours before the RV is prepared for launch. We may not see the RV until Monday but we want to put everyone at rest that this is the end of this rollercoaster ride. You must understand the intel in the past has been as accurate as possible, the Iraqi gov’t likes to change things up on us as we get closer, but they’ve run out of time and can no longer delay the RV.
Now, I would like to share with you what happened to me when I was at my local Chase bank today. I was speaking to a teller as she was notarizing a dinar gifting document for me, I’ll explain more about document in a moment. As she was looking down at the notary book I asked if the bank was ready and prepared for next week and she said prepared for what, I said the revalue of the Iraqi dinar as I had shown her a photo copy of two 25000 dinars. She then said “oh” the dinar, I responded by saying I hope you own some and at that moment she looked up and winked at me which suggested she new what was about to take place. I mentioned to her I was a MOD with Peoples Dinar and that I also had contacts in Iraq, at that moment she lifted her head upwards very quickly looking me straight in the eyes and then quickly looking downward once again. The bottom line is, they know what is about to happen!
This suggested to me that she was a Dinarian and was possibly a member of PD. I commented that I was impressed by how the tellers everytime we mention the word Iraqi dinars they look at us like we’re aliens. As you know, banks have camera’s located everywhere and are watching every person in the bank so she was being watched and could not be caught discussing the Iraqi dinar in a positive manner. You see, this could be considered as insider trading which is illegal, for this reason they cannot discuss the dinar in any fashion as they could slip and say something that would put them in jeopardy as saying something that could get them in big trouble. Our day is right around the corner for you to walk and in your bank holding your head up high saying I would like to please cashin my Iraqi dinars, OMG is that going to be a great moment.!
Now, back to what I mentioned earlier with regard to the gifting dinar document. If you have gifted dinars to a friend or a family member I would advise you to type out a document that shows you gifted dinars pre RV which will discribe they virtually had minimal value and the tax on them would be a very small cost to you rather than gifing after the RV which will incur a tax oblication to you and the person you gifted too. In other words, the tax will be paid twice on those funds, OUCH!!
As follows is the wording I used in the document which I will provide to the IRS if questioned: This must be notarized!!
NOTICE
In consideration of $20.00 Twenty dollars US) of the right title and interest, I
hereby assign to (Name)____________________________________
of (address)_______________________________________________
The entire right, title, and interest in and to the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) currency bills
shown in exhibit “A” attached hereto;
The total value in exhibit “A” there are _______ 25,000 Iraqi Dinar (IQD) currency
bills, for a total of _______ Iraqi Dinar (IQD).
It is understood that these Iraqi Dinar (IQD) currency bills currently have minimal value.
_____________________________________ Date ________________
(Signature)
I hopes this helps, pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!
Donnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials