Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Enorrste Post: G.E.T. 3/20/11

With regard to our investment, it appears that we have almost reached our goal.  Almost all of the known factors that need to be completed seem to have done so.
In addition we see that there are dignitaries who are hovering around the country of Iraq as if they want to claim some sort of credit for an event that, ultimately, will be seen to be an Iraqi event, as opposed to a worldly one, in my opinion.
On the other hand, it seems clear to me that the event is a worldwide event.  I have attempted to explain this, as I see it, many times.  In my opinion there is no way whatsoever that the revaluation of the IQD could not be the most important event of the world, as we know it.
If you all buy this, then you must also move to the next step.  Let’s go there together.
Given the premise that this is the most important event in the world, certain things must therefore follow.  I’d like to explore some of the possibilities with you.
We have to begin to understand what is happening here.  In doing so we must also realize that there really are no accidents occurring.  All of this has been planned, some 6 or 7 years ago, not surprisingly.  I exposed this over a year ago in my book.  However, it was not a secret.  It was actually publicly announced.  It is only because of this that I was able to uncover it.
Since that time, because, to be honest, I have lost interest in the particulars, and, as you have all seen, others have taken my place in their effort to ferret out the particulars of the upcoming events.
I, on the other hand, after having written my book, became convinced deeply that this is not an “if” event, but a “when” event.  In doing so, in case you haven’t noticed, I have backed away from the day to day events to a great extent.
I did so because I really am not as concerned about the “how” this RV happens as much as the fact that it does happen.
I have said this before, but I believe that it bears repeating now:  there is nothing accidental about what is happening.
Therefore, having come this far, I believe that we are now in a position to make some more clear statements regarding the impending RV of the dinar.  I do this because I believe we are that close, and not for any other motive.
So, let’s get our hands together and see if we can play some serious poker.  In my opinion there are forces that are being waged against us in an effort to steal our blessing from us.  I say this only because it makes sense, logically.
The neat part of playing poker is that it is a lot like life:  in any given hand, you really don’t know what will happen next.  Of course if you are dealt a very big hand you may reasonably expect to win, ultimately.  On the other hand, if you are dealt a lousy hand, you know you will lose, almost immediately.  In the middle is where reality lies for most of us.
This is the interesting part of our journey, in my opinion.  We are just about to enter into the last poker game of our lives.  Given the fact that our “stake” will be huge, by any standard, we will naturally be playing throughout the remainder of our lives, unless we screw it up.  Isn’t that clearly obvious?
So, knowing that we are playing the last poker game of our lives, we might want to consider some factors very carefully as we proceed in this game.
First, however, I’d like to address the issue of just how close we are to this RV.  I don’t do this because I myself have intel.  I do not have intel, period.  In fact, it seems to have become a proven fact that intel, in and of itself, doesn’t carry a lot of weight.  Having been a commodities broker for several years over 25 years ago I came to a realization that no single person, or group of persons, really controls enormous events.  These events seem to have a life of their own.  If you are lucky, you win; if not, you lose.  That is the simple fact of life.
Therefore, I have chosen no longer to engage in any specific way with the ebb and flow of the events, in case you hadn’t noticed.
But when I do engage, I do so because I believe that I have something to add to the discussion.  And at this point I believe I can reasonably state, finally, that there is real evidence that the end of the road has been reached.
I base my opinion upon some very good evidence.  It isn’t like me to stick my neck out, although, like all of the dinar “gurus” I’ve done so in the past.  But I do so, I think, less than most, and only when I am personally convinced that the payoff is imminent.
Here are the issues as I see them.  If I am off on one or two then, once again, this may elude us for a few days.  But I really believe we are down to days now, at most.
As I have always said, I believe that there is a “quid pro quo” that exists between Maliki and the UN.  He went to the UN and submitted a letter in December of 2009 indicating that he would raise the value of the dinar. This is all in my book, incidentally, available everywhere by now, I suspect, for free, but certainly on our site.
Therefore, Maliki, strangely enough, is on record with the world that he will RV the IQD.  I suspect, now that 15 months have passed, that many of you have forgotten this simple statement from Maliki himself.  More recently, if we believe what we hear, he has said the same thing again on Iraqi TV.  This comes from a PeoplesDinar conference call only two nights ago.
In February of 2010 Shabibi backed Maliki up completely, in his “Letter of Intent” given to the IMF on February 8, 2010, now over a year ago, in which he made some very important statements.
The first thing he said was that the CBI was ready to revalue the currency.  I know that this sounds strange, since it is over a year old.  But this is true.  He stated clearly that he was prepared to go to the forex with the IQD with a moderated exchange rate of the IQD.  Clear back then he told the IMF that he would do so “in the next few months.”
Clearly, the election and its aftermath threw a wrench in the gears.  The political machinations were tumultuous, as we know, ending in the most amazing travesty of democracy, as we know it, yet inevitably ending in the reality that Maliki remained in power.
However, Shabibi, through the CBI, reiterated his statement recently.  Yesterday I was on the chat and copied Kaperoni’s translation of articles stating this very fact:  the CBI is working to revalue the IQD.
We could chew over the events of the last 11 months until we puked.  It would do no good.  On the other hand, we could just look at the record once again, with fresh eyes.  What does the record state?  It states that BOTH Maliki and Shabibi are, and have been, ready to do the RV at any time, since early last year.
I have no desire to rehash the causes of the delays.  They are obviously numerous, complicated, and not known to us.  But they have existed, do exist, and continue to exist.  This is a logical and obvious truth.  We know this because the RV has not, yet, occurred.
Therefore, we are left with a very simple conclusion, in my opinion.  This is not rocket science.  It is simple logic.
Here it is:
First, they have said they will do it.  This is all proven in my book.
Second, they said at the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010 that they were nearly there.
Third, the election changed things.
Fourth, the election did not change the players.
Fifth, Maliki said on TV this month that it is nearly here.
Sixth, Shabibi confirmed this month that they are working on it.
Therefore, this will still happen.  No one has left his position.  All of the same players are still where they were when they said it would happen.
I see no reason to get frustrated.  In my opinion, I really believe that Maliki and Shabibi, the players, would like to get this over, if for no other reason than that they promised it to the people of Iraq.
However, something, much larger than Iraq, in my opinion, has caused this to be delayed.  I have no intel as to what that thing, or those things, are.  But I am confident that the plan has not been abrogated.  What both Maliki and Shabibi told the UN and the IMF, respectively, is a plan that will be carried out, even if delayed.
We need not concern ourselves about timing.  This is not within our control in any case.  Speculation about rates and dates is, quite simply, a game.
This brings me back to the poker analogy.  If you have ever watched “High Stakes Poker” on TV you will see that what I am about to say is obvious.  No one knows what the other person holds.  In our case, we hold dinars.  We have a great deal of evidence that we hold the best hand.  This has been presented by me, TK, Gankans, and other gurus on other sites for months now.  We really believe we have a winning hand.
So be it.  I believe, with all of you, that I hold a winning hand.  However, the game is not over.  Therefore, unless you know something I do not know, and unless you are willing to raise your bet, I suggest, respectfully, that you just let the hand be played out.   After all, you are already “all in”, right?
I believe that I have made this scenario as plain as it can be made.  Of course I could be wrong.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials