Saturday, March 12, 2011

Peoples Dinar Rumors… 3/11/11

THIS IS AN EMAIL COMMUNICATION FROM PD MOD
I heard that Check & Tony said on their latest call that they see able to also confirm some of the things that XXXX was saying. Good Job! Have you heard anything else from XXXX or his family? Was the parliament session postponed again? Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks for all of your help.
REPLY
********
I spoke with the Father today and you can forward this, Parliament and the Kurds had a HUGE< HUGE shouting match over territory issues and other issues involving the CURRENCY RV. Malaki was overheard in a privy conversation with a member from the CBI, and he said that this ordeal will come to an end SUNDAY once he Malaki can get them to concede on some of the lesser issue. He further stated that this matter will not hold up any pending matters with the bank. Everything is on schedule for Tuesday -Wednesday time frame.
reply
*****
Hey Ken, we are hearing a lot about a possible RV on Sunday. Are you hearing anything that would confirm or dispute those thoughts? Let me know when u get a chance.
reply
*****
I can tell you this it is very very possible I spoke with him at 305 EST, he says his gut is telling him they have to do this based upon the WTO alignment. Malaki stall tactics and excuses as he puts them are over. Malaki has a huge stake in all of this Hamir told me that the people of Iraq and the demonstrators demands are being met at this moment. He says progress in the last two weeks have far exceeded the past year. I ask him what he meant by that and he said my friend look at the way we are spending money, you can’t do that at a rate of the banks post. We are finally free and my family and families all through Iraq are see this coming to a end.
TAKE THIS FOR WHAT IT IS, I WILL NOT COME BACK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS
From RedRobinHood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Auto Cad Tutorials